Fabriqué en France 2021 Élysée. Initiated by the President of the Republic, Emmanuel Macron, in January 2020, the Great Exhibition of Made in France honors companies, artisans, producers and industrialists who are fully committed to French manufacturing.
Second edition of “Fabriqué en France” opened to public in July 2021. France is a great industrial country. And the excellence of its know-how is showcased this weekend at the Presidential Palace Élysée. From artistic crafts to high technologies, from very small businesses to large groups exposition “Fabriqué en France” presents fabulous selection of the production.
For two days, companies, artisans, producers and industrialists fully committed to French manufacturing will be in the spotlight at the Élysée Palace.
An electric bicycle from Haut-Savoyard, pickles from Yonne, a mini-dishwasher from Vendée, a mobile cinema designed in Loiret, chocolate from New Caledonia, fresh flowers from Ile-de-France, a chair from Bistrot de l’Ain, walking shoes from the Pyrénées-Atlantiques, an ultra-fast charging station for electric cars made in Pas-de-Calais …
Visitors will be able to discover 126 products from all of the metropolitan and overseas departments and territories, which illustrate the best that our country creates.
List of the particiapnts:
- 01 Ain – Bistro metal chair by Fermob;
- 03 Allier – Molded rubber sole by SACRED Bertoise de Catalie;
- 07 Ardèche – Box Cauchard by Cauchard;
- 07 Ardèche – Les Georgettes Giraffe Cuff by Altesse;
- 15 Cantal – Unibridge® Modular Bridge by Material;
- 26 Drôme – Ector Tricolor sneakers by Ector;
- 38 Isère – Innovative semiconductor substrate by Soitec;
- 42 Loire – KAP’SAM® by Sam Outillage;
- 42 Loire – Joëlette Kid by Ferriol-Matrat – Joëlette And Co;
- 43 Haute-Loire – Green lentil from Puy Sabarot AOP by Sabarot;
- 63 Puy-de-Dôme – Kitchen knives Sense® collection by Jean Dubost;
- 69 Rhône – Argene SARS-COV-2-R-GENE reagent by bioMérieux;
- 73 Savoie – Wine Cellar Air Conditioner – Monobloc MPCJ 48 VT by Friax Industrie;
- 74 Haute-Savoie – H3Bike electrically assisted bicycle by Savoy International;
- 74 Haute-Savoie – Element of a metal stair railing by Atelier Saint-Martin.
- 21 Côte-d’Or – DR401 155CDI tourist plane by Robin Aircraft;
- 25 Doubs – Attitude Gold watch by Maison Péquignet;
- 39 Jura – Maryline spectacle frame by Vuillet Véga;
- 39 Jura – My Wooden Chalet by Jeujura;
- 58 Nièvre – LOOK T20 racing bike by Look Cycle;
- 70 Haute-Saône – RBR60 drop side body by Robust;
- 71 Saône-et-Loire – Bread bell by Émile Henry;
- 89 Yonne – Pickles in jars by Maison Marc;
- 90 Territoire de Belfort – Spinae staircase by Olivier Marczak staircases.
- 22 Côtes-d’Armor – Eco-DISPLAY Classic by Eco-Compteur;
- 29 Finistère – Electric BILLIG crepe maker by Krampouz;
- 29 Finistère – Organic Pâté Hénaff by Hénaff;
- 35 Ille-et-Vilaine – Anthéia menstrual panties by Les Ateliers Grandis – Réjeanne;
- 56 Morbihan – TF35 hollow carbon foil by Héol Composites.
- 18 Cher – Solid oak parquet from Hungary by Parquet chene massif.com;
- 28 Eure-et-Loir – Osaka stained glass window by Ateliers Loire Chartres;
- 36 Indre – DUB ESTOLINE® by Stéarinerie Dubois;
- 37 Indre-et-Loire – Official Pennant of the French Football Federation by Société Pavoifetes;
- 41 Loir-et-Cher – REVOLUTION 2.2 i hair dryer by Velecta Paris ®;
- 41 Loir-et-Cher – OASIS multimodal hydroactive vegetated roof by Le Prieuré;
- 45 Loiret – Picardie cup by Duralex;
- 45 Loiret – Cinémobile by Toutenkamion Group;
- 45 Loiret – De Dietrich Perfect Sensor Induction Table by Brandt France.
- 2A Corse du Sud – Web platform by MidGard;
- 2B Haute Corse – Cuvée Emilie – Extra Virgin Olive Oil by Moulin Oltremonti.
- 08 Ardennes – Window cremone bolt by La Fonderie Rollinge;
- 10 Aube – Kholos Tricycle by Cycleurope;
- 51 Marne – Biscuit Rose de Reims by Marne Maison Fossier;
- 52 Haute-Marne – Precision forged variable-pitch straightener in nickel-base alloy by Lisi Aérospace Forger Integrated Solutions;
- 54 Meurthe-et-Moselle – High pressure cutting torch HP1 by Le Lorrain;
- 55 Meuse – Petit Câlin Doll “Bathing Out” by Toys Petitcollin;
- 57 Moselle – Pro Reboucheur Coating by Semin;
- 67 Bas-Rhin – Kelnet electronic lock by Fichet Technologies;
- 68 Haut-Rhin – Barrisol Pure Clim by Barrisol;
- 88 Vosges – Smartleg®, the medical compression tights by Innothéra.
- 02 Aisne – Synchrona 8G by Novacel Optical;
- 02 Aisne – Carrousel 1900 by Concept 1900 Entertainment;
- 59 Nord – REPUBLIFOOT table football by Billards Toulet – Les Ateliers Français de la Sellerie;
- 59 North – Bloom of steel electric power line for the manufacture of railway tracks by Liberty Ascoval;
- 60 Oise – Oz LED tracking projector by Robert Juliat;
- 60 Oise – Zacapa decanter by Saverglass;
- 62 Pas de Calais – Ultra: Ultra fast charger for electric vehicles by DBT CEV;
- 80 Sum – Heat pump HTi70 by Auer.
- 75 Paris – Decorative painting, gilding and cordovan leather by Atelier Mériguet-Carrère;
- 75 Paris – Bouquet of local and seasonal flowers by Fleurs d’Ici;
- 77 Seine et Marne – 144 fibers Flextube® optical cable by Silec Cable (Prysmian Group entity);
- 78 Yvelines – Legend boxwood clarinet by Buffet Crampon;
- 91 Essonne – Electronic components by X-FAB France;
- 92 Hauts-de-Seine – Radiator-computer QH · 1 by Qarnot;
- 93 Seine-Saint-Denis – Le Pavé® by SAS Minimum;
- 94 Val de Marne – LineUp FlowEZ by Fluigent;
- 95 Val d’Oise – House lift by Etna France.
- 14 Calvados – Pergola Abrivoile and luminous valance by Socotex;
- 14 Calvados – VIP shelter by Métalu-Plast;
- 27 Eure – Active Magnetic Bearing by SKF Magnetic Mechatronics (S2M);
- 27 Eure – Natural yoghurt made with whole milk by Ferme des Peupliers;
- 50 Sleeve – LINEA 3D Bamboo Wave by Laudescher;
- 61 Orne – Completion for luxury bottles by Verescence;
- 76 Seine Maritime – b: bot, the machine for collecting plastic bottles by GreenBig.
- 16 Charente- “TAMO” cigar humidor by Les AteliersDrevelle;
- 17 Charente – Tipper CARGOPAC & LC MAXI by Maritime SEMAT (Company of Equipment, Handling and Transport);
- 19 Corrèze – Newton by Neology;
- 23 Creuse – Greenprocect panel by Dagard;
- 24 Dordogne – Harmony box and anniversary pencil case by Pastels Girault;
- 33 Gironde – ISSL + stand-alone lighting mast by Sunna Design;
- 40 Landes – Tamara down jacket by Pyrenex;
- 40 Landes – Down eiderdown Collection 150 years by Manufacture CASTEX;
- 47 Lot-et-Garonne- HIRO fishing kayak by Rotomod;
- 64 Pyrénées-Atlantiques – Ossau walking shoes by Le Soulor 1925;
- 79 Deux-Sèvres – Earth Cup® cardboard cup by CEE Schisler Packaging Solutions;
- 86 Vienne – Lingerie Intrigante by CDB & CIE – Lingerie Indiscrète;
- 86 Vienne – Parcours 2 boots by Aigle;
- 87 Haute Vienne – Coq Socks by Broussaud Textiles;
- 87 Haute Vienne – NeoVAL axle by Texelis.
- 09 Ariège – Inflatable Advanced Medical Post (PMA) by DR Technologie;
- 11 Aude – Protective glove against cold, heat and fire by ESPUNA Internation;
- 12 Aveyron – Mobile motor structure by Mathou Créations;
- 30 Gard – AXTRAP 283 natural gas purifier by Axens;
- 31 Haute-Garonne – Céol autonomous agricultural robot by AgreenCulture;
- 32 Gers – Buccotherm® Whitening Protection Toothpaste with Activated Carbon certified ORGANIC by ODOST Laboratory;
- 34 Hérault – SMAAART refurbished telephone by Sofi Groupe / SMAAART;
- 46 Lot – NP2000 aircraft propeller by Ratier-Figeac, Collins Aerospace;
- 48 Lozère – Range of organic essential oils by Essenciagua;
- 65 Hautes-Pyrénées – Primary mirror of the GAIA space telescope by Mersen Boostec;
- 66 Pyrénées-Orientales – Anti-theft and anti-theft parasol base PARA’VOLS by OPTEAM Distribution;
- 81 Tarn – Organic Cornflower Water Cream by Klorane / Pierre Fabre Group;
- 81 Tarn – MAGISCO lambskin by Cuirs du Futur;
- 82 Tarn et Garonne – MEG 20 testing machine by 3R – Research & Achievements REMY.
Pays de la Loire :
- 44 Loire-Atlantique – Cast iron counterweight by Groupe Bouhyer;
- 49 Maine-et-Loire – Top-of-the-range shoe lace, braided on Métier Bois from 1830 and glazed by Société Choletaise de Fabrication;
- 53 Mayenne – Moule E-IMC (Electric In Mold Closing) by Ermo;
- 72 Sarthe – Cellulose wadding towel by Papeterie le Bourray;
- 85 Vendée – K-Line window by K-Line;
- 85 Vendée – Bob the mini dishwasher by Daan Technologies.
Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur :
- 04 Alpes-de-Haute-Provence – Banon PDO Etoile de Provence cheese by Fromagerie de Banon;
- 05 Hautes-Alpes – ULM G1 SPYL-XL by G1 Aviation;
- 06 Alpes-Maritimes – ALUMIX traffic lights by Lacroix City;
- 06 Alpes-Maritimes – Intense orange blossom eau de parfum by Fragonard Parfumeur;
- 13 Bouches-du-Rhône – Electric battery-powered mining machine L140B loader by Aramine;
- 13 Bouches-du-Rhône – Precious candle refillable by Rose et Marius;
- 83 Var – VIGICAM II nomadic camera by VDSYS;
- 84 Vaucluse – BMPU-R2, Bidirectional modular charger for electric cars by Watt & Well.
- 971 Guadeloupe – Glasses made from sargassum colored with indigo from Guadeloupe by Laboratoire Phytobòkaz and Bellatrix;
- 972 Martinique – Rhum Vieux Agricole Clément VSOP AOC by Héritiers H Clément SAS;
- 973 Guyana – Luzeko solar street light by Solamaz;
- 974 Reunion Island – DrainBox drainage concrete by Australe Concrete;
- 975 Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon – Lobsters from Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon islands by Lobsters from Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon islands;
- 976 Mayotte – Mabé de Mayotte pearl bezel-set 18K gold mounted on a brushed silver bangle by Nuru Kombe;
- 986 Wallis and Futuna – Tamanu Oil by Tagaloa OC;
- 987 French Polynesia – Brut d’Ananas Traditional Method by Manutea Tahiti;
- 988 New Caledonia – Chocolate bars by Biscochoc.NC.