Where I came from
Teddy Runway and Runway Fashion Personalized Books.
There are few things you have to know about me.
I’m Teddy Runway from RUNWAY MAGAZINE. I’m not just a stuffed bear made in huge manufacture by the machines. I’m one and only, unique HAND MADE bear. Somewhere in England there’s a small factory, the only one in Europe, where me, my brothers and sisters are made. All of us are UNIQUE. Look at this lady… She is, and few others who made me.
I’m not cheap, badly made toy. I’m Teddy made with LOVE.
That makes difference…. it really does! That is why the price is different – I’m piece of art, and not industrial product.
Who am I
You know where I came from, but do you know who I really am? I’m working in RUNWAY MAGAZINE, and I’m super fashion Teddy Runway, loved by many top models and fashion designers. I’m travelling a lot, I’m VIP at all fashion weeks. I know many things and I can tell you many stories.
Every day I go to the office, I go for shopping, I’m present at the shootings and interviews, and I’m visiting designers, discover their great secrets, and working with them.
I had a party in my honor recently in Paris. We had so much fun. And many designers came to see me. One of the greatest designers of our time Pierre Cardin signed his lifetime history book for me and Runway Magazine. I felt so so honored.
And I’m so happy to be with one of my favorite designers Hubert Barrère. This man has incredible talent – he’s a king of embroideries. He is one of the greatest. No one else can do such amazing work in whole planet.
What I wear
Originally I only have a red sweater BUT if you like me to get dressed before I come to you – just let me know.
Surprise outfit from one of the designer houses in Paris, this time “Handmade in France” will be done just for you.
Look, I have fancy blue pants and little shirt with blue bow tie . This outfit I got from very known fashion house. But if you like to have an outfit – you just have to ask, and our girls from Runway Magazine will go for special shopping. If you’d like to ask for special brand like Chanel, Dior or Dolce & Gabbana just contact our office for this special order.
What I write
You know, being part of Runway Magazine team, I’m not just a toy, but I’m hell of a writer. You’ll be surprised. I know so many stories about history of fashion, fashion weeks, designers, fashion houses – I just can’t wait to send you one of my books.
You can get my super RUNWAY FASHION BOOK by TEDDY RUNWAY, and personalized specially for you.
This book is ONLY FOR YOU :
If you order my BOOK you’ll have a story – the only one story-book in the planet. You’ll tell me about yourself, you’ll give me your name, what you’d like to know, and who you’d like to meet, you’ll also send me few photos of you. And you’ll find yourself in the story. Each book is 24 pages.
I’m expert about these themes :
1. Fashion weeks. I know everything about fashion weeks in Paris, New York, Los Angeles, Milan, Toronto and Sydney. Go ahead – choose. I’ve been everywhere. Our best sellers: fashion personalized books about New York, Paris, Milan fashion weeks.
2. History of fashion houses. I know history of every fashion house on planet Earth. I’ll tell you history about the house, designers, I’ll show you the most beautiful pieces trough the time. Just name it. Our best sellers : Fashion Personalized Books about Chanel, Dior, Hermes, Yves Saint Laurent fashion houses.
3. Fashion designers stories. I know and met almost all of them, even the ones who are lost in time. If I didn’t – I’ll take one of my girls and go to see him, and take pictures especially for you. Our best sellers : Fashion Personalized Books about Coco Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Christian Dior.
4. Story about a top models. My favorite is the stories about Victoria’s Secret models. I’ve been almost at all shows. And I know each and everyone.
5. History of fashion, evolution, and fashion terms. In this book our editors share their expertise. It is simply encyclopedia of fashion. Our best sellers : Fashion Personalized Books about history of fashion show, history of skirt, fashion history in XXth century.
So many stories to tell…