Balmain Pre-Fall 2022 or Versace and Gaultier hit

Balmain Pre-Fall 2022 or Versace and Gaultier hit. Review by Eleonora de Gray, Editor-in-Chief of RUNWAY MAGAZINE.

Balmain Pre-Fall 2022 vs Jean Paul Gaultier iconic denim jacket by RUNWAY MAGAZINE
Balmain Pre-Fall 2022 vs Jean Paul Gaultier iconic denim jacket by RUNWAY MAGAZINE
Balmain Pre-Fall 2022 vs Jean Paul Gaultier Summer 2004 by RUNWAY MAGAZINE
Balmain Pre-Fall 2022 vs Jean Paul Gaultier Summer 2004 by RUNWAY MAGAZINE

Nothing changed in the house of Balmain. Olivier Rousteing is still taking pictures of old magazines, and still copying the designs. Decade in the house of Balmain became a “Guess who” game. It’s the same like you go to Zara and check who’s been copied today. Oh… we say “trending” of course. And we also should know that 7 difference make it all better – this is no longer a copy.

So this Pre-Fall 2022 Olivier Rousteing predicts following trends: another above-normal Versace hurricane season, with 60% of chance of an above-normal season of Jean Paul Gaultier and his “underwear-outwear” garments, a 30% chance of a near-normal trend for Jeremy Scott, and 10% of chance of a below-normal Alexander McQueen trend.

Olivier Rousteing is learning. After 10 years of reproduction of great designers looks and patterns today he knows how to better mix and match them. But no matter how hard he tried plagiarism is plagiarism. The iconic looks of Gianni Versace or Jean Paul Gaultier can’t be diluted with fake pearls and embroideries, or change of the fabrics from denim to leather.

Olivier Rousteing recently celebrated 10 years of counterfeit and his presence in the house of Balmain.

Balmain Pre-Fall 2022 vs Jean Paul Gaultier Summer 2004 by RUNWAY MAGAZINE
Balmain Pre-Fall 2022 vs Jean Paul Gaultier Summer 2004 by RUNWAY MAGAZINE
Jean Paul Gaultier Summer 2004 by RUNWAY MAGAZINE
Jean Paul Gaultier Summer 2004 by RUNWAY MAGAZINE
Balmain Pre-Fall 2022 vs Alexander McQueen Fall 2009 by RUNWAY MAGAZINE
Balmain Pre-Fall 2022 vs Alexander McQueen Fall 2009 by RUNWAY MAGAZINE
Balmain Pre-Fall 2022 vs Versace iconic pattern by RUNWAY MAGAZINE
Balmain Pre-Fall 2022 vs Versace iconic pattern by RUNWAY MAGAZINE
Balmain Pre-Fall 2022 vs Versace iconic pattern by RUNWAY MAGAZINE
Balmain Pre-Fall 2022 vs Versace iconic pattern by RUNWAY MAGAZINE
Jean Paul Gaultier underwear outwear innovation 2004 by RUNWAY MAGAZINE
Jean Paul Gaultier underwear outwear innovation 2004 by RUNWAY MAGAZINE
Balmain Pre-Fall 2022 by RUNWAY MAGAZINE
Balmain Pre-Fall 2022 by RUNWAY MAGAZINE
Balmain Pre-Fall 2022 by RUNWAY MAGAZINE
Balmain Pre-Fall 2022 by RUNWAY MAGAZINE

See all looks Balmain Pre-Fall 2022



Posted from Paris, France.